Yesterday I began the daunting task of sharing 40 life events in celebration of starting this new decade. So without further delay here is the next installment.
11. July 1984 – I became an aunt at the ripe old age of 12! The morning after the twins were born there was a double rainbow in the sky. I think God put that there just for them.
13. 1987-1988 – I was on the Oviedo High School dance corps. Oh the memories of wearing an all orange uniform and heavy green eye shadow. Yeah, you try being a blood red redhead and pulling off ALL orange! Ack
14. 1988-1990 – I played clarinet on the Oviedo High School marching band.
15. 1990 – Senior year of high school and finally graduation.
16. June 1990 – My first real job working as a secretary for an insurance company in Winter Park, Florida.
17. June 1990 – As part of a graduation gift, my girlfriend & I flew out to San Francisco and stayed for a week….by ourselves. I still can’t believe my parents let a 17 year old girl go without supervision. We had such a great time!
18. 1991 – I moved out! Need I say more? 18 years old, employed, going to school in-de-pen-dent! Woo Hoo
19. August 1992 – I moved to Tennessee and began classes at Carson Newman College. I met, what became, my best friend the first week I lived there. I met her on a double date and we were trouble from then on. haha